- All major credit cards with I.D. (some cards require a 3% fee charge)
- On-line Payments
- Mobile Link
- Local Personal Checks with I.D.
- Money Orders
- Cashier's Checks
- Bank Draughts
- On-line Check Payments from Personal Banking
- Payroll Checks with 2 Forms of I.D.
Major Medical PPO Insurances
- Pacific Health Alliance (including Hazel Hawkins Hospital)
- Beech Street
- First Health
- Great West Life
- PPO NEXT
- Pacific Health Alliance
- USA Managed Care Organization ( MD’s)
- Choice Care
- Medicare with Medi-Cal
- Anthem Blue Cross PPO
- Anthem Blue Cross SBMA HMO (with referral from Primary MD)
- State HMO Anthem Blue Cross for ( SBMA ) San Benito Medical Associates enrollees ONLY. Referral from PCP must be submitted 2 days prior to appointment.
- Blue Shield PPO
- Central California Alliance for Health (MERCED County). PCP Authorization must be received prior to / or at the time of the appointment. Without Authorization Patient may NOT be seen that day.
Most Vision Insurances Accepted, Including:
- Davis Vision Care
- United Healthcare Vision
- Superior Vision
- Medi Cal VSP and PIA
- Blue View
- State MediCal
- Currently not accepting Worker's Comp Insurances
To save time on the day of your appointment, please fill out these forms and bring them with you:
Ophthalmologists: The Physicians Who Defend Against Blindness
Know Your Eye Care Team: What is an Ophthalmologist?
Protecting Your Vision from Diabetes: The Annual Exam Every Diabetic Needs
Eye Disease Screening at Age 40